We spend our lives waiting for God to move His hand, just like how Habakkuk decided to wait on God from the watch tower. But perhaps if we look close enough at the details of our everyday lives, we will already see His handiwork. Miracles, we may call them. This blog is a listing of the things I have asked for, and were given; stuff I have sought, and found; and doors I have knocked upon, and have been opened.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

BSF

A month after, a new boss from Norway arrived, and said that he will be moving into the country full time. He told me to close down the office in Mandaluyong City, and open a new one in Makati City. Makati is where the bible study for men is being held. Two full moons after, we moved into the new office, and I no longer have a reason not to attend BSF, the bible study group. So I started to attend, and about 4 years after I was offered to join the leadership program. Knowing that there is no pont in saying no to God's plan, I joined the program and commenced teaching the Word of God to kids. And in the process of teaching, the Word became ever so clear to me. The Big Boss is always in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment